Beauty & Beast RC Videos! <3

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moirae

Beauty & Beast
Premium Member
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Fireteam
  3. Infraction
  4. Limitless
  5. Kraton 8S
  6. Kraton EXB
  7. Kraton 4s
  8. Mojave EXB
  9. Notorious
  10. Outcast 8s
  11. Outcast EXB
  12. Talion EXB
  13. Typhon 3s
  14. Typhon 6s
  15. Typhon TLR
All the cool kids are doing it so why not?! I want to post some of our videos I really like and hopefully some of you like em too. :cool: (y)

Just listen to the sound those tires make. It's like sex for your ears!! :ROFLMAO:

My second sensored TP motor! I love it.

Just listen to that motor roar!!

Show me a typhon that sounds better!! I swear I'm not biased!! :ROFLMAO:

Mr moirae's vids might be short but very exciting
Not boring 😁👍

I just like messing with him. He’s got way too many badass unique rigs to be boring. And he’s always willing to give advice, help. Stand up member of the community.

I just like messing with him. He’s got way too many badass unique rigs to be boring. And he’s always willing to give advice, help. Stand up member of the community.
I had a good feeling you were just messing..that's why my response was not a mean one just a clean honest one ..👍😁

Dude!!! So funny. I love the commentary. Y'all crack me up. Great vid. At least the tire appears to be the only damage. And as I've said before, love your laid back, "stoned" sounding voice. Too funny! (y) 😂😁✌️

Dude!!! So funny. I love the commentary. Y'all crack me up. Great vid. At least the tire appears to be the only damage. And as I've said before, love your laid back, "stoned" sounding voice. Too funny! (y) 😂😁✌️
Thank you bro, I hope you got a good laugh. I laughed at beauty saying "TIRE" when the car was flippin about 6 different times now. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Who needs a 1/5th scale typhon?!?

Very cool! The 1st one I just saw on my YT Shorts yesterday. Keep on brotha! 😁 ✌️
Wait til you see the next video! I tried to send it with cheeks clenched the whole time. :ROFLMAO:

"Gas lovers come get you some"

Too funny!! 😂 😂 (y) 😂
Man on the large scale forum they all seem to poop on brushless rigs so I had to take a shot. :ROFLMAO:

Back