Beauty & Beast RC Videos! <3

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beauty needs to chill out with these provocative thumbs! 🤣
The editing is on point tho!! Looks like a Losi promotional video. 😎🤙

Beauty needs to chill out with these provocative thumbs! 🤣
The editing is on point tho!! Looks like a Losi promotional video. 😎🤙
haha thanks broham! I'm actually surprised she enjoys doing the thumbnails so much :eek: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

We have a few videos left to edit but sadly I'm not sure when we will be able to record more stuff. Not going to say any names but someone on this forum hit me full throttle in the leg with their RC and it pretty much took me out. :eek: :mad::mad:😭It was a granite with 6s spektrum electronics and I'm still recovering. Thankfully my leg is not broken, I think being a fat ass saved me for once in my life but it's definitely the hardest hit i've ever taken in my life. If it would have hit the wifey I think she would have broken her leg for sure. Hoping I can make it down the stairs by monday. 😭 😭 :eek::ROFLMAO:

We have a few videos left to edit but sadly I'm not sure when we will be able to record more stuff. Not going to say any names but someone on this forum hit me full throttle in the leg with their RC and it pretty much took me out. :eek: :mad::mad:😭It was a granite with 6s spektrum electronics and I'm still recovering. Thankfully my leg is not broken, I think being a fat ass saved me for once in my life but it's definitely the hardest hit i've ever taken in my life. If it would have hit the wifey I think she would have broken her leg for sure. Hoping I can make it down the stairs by monday. 😭 😭 :eek::ROFLMAO:
Hope you feel better homie! 🤙

I’d like to buy whoever hit you a beer.

Get well soon, brother!

I think my estimate of me being able to go down the stairs by monday was very wishful thinking. This poop hurts like a mofo.

Wow! Y'all are killing it!! Arrma should be calling Beauty and Beast to make their promo vids!! Kickass guys!!👍😎🍻
Thanks bro, dunno wtf we're going to do when the winter cold comes :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Thanks bro, dunno wtf we're going to do when the winter cold comes :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Hmm.. can't say I've ever seen an rc bash vid done at snowboard park🤷‍♂️ Halfpipe anyone?😎😀😜
Maybe you need a set of these?😁

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231018-080401_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20231018-080401_Samsung Internet.jpg
    198.3 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
Hmm.. can't say I've ever seen an rc bash vid done at snowboard park🤷‍♂️ Halfpipe anyone?😎😀😜
Maybe you need a set of these?😁
I should man up and go bash at the bmx spot with snow. I'm lowkey terrified though :ROFLMAO:

Back