Beauty & Beast RC Videos! <3

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

New drone quality is stupendous :eek:

Niiiiiiice man! 💪🏼 I don't how but this is only the second time I've seen this thread and there is multiple posts 🤷🏻‍♂️
Put down the bong! 😂 😂

Niiiiiiice man! 💪🏼 I don't how but this is only the second time I've seen this thread and there is multiple posts 🤷🏻‍♂️
I should have made a new thread for that sexy xmaxx video tbh :ROFLMAO:

I just want to say, I love the 3 people who bother to come see this thread when I make a post. Yall are some real ones. :cool:
Love your signature "woooooooo". Too funny. Looked a little rusty that day. Lol 😂 ✌️

Love your signature "woooooooo". Too funny. Looked a little rusty that day. Lol 😂 ✌️
hahaha I hate my "wooooooooo' I say it without even realizing it!! I'm not rusty!! it's the kraton I swear!!!!!!! :eek: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Please go to the page and drop a like if you enjoy! :cool:

Last edited:
Another good video! 💪🏼 😎 Have you thought about setting the ramp on the top of the berm? Maybe something to help keep it from moving..? 🤷🏻‍♂️ I am constantly seeing jumps and ramps in the landscape when I'm out and about. It reminds me of when I used to skate everyday and everything looked like a skate ramp 😂😂 Really though it's kind of a problem cuz it's a huge distraction from driving 🤣

Another good video! 💪🏼 😎 Have you thought about setting the ramp on the top of the berm? Maybe something to help keep it from moving..? 🤷🏻‍♂️ I am constantly seeing jumps and ramps in the landscape when I'm out and about. It reminds me of when I used to skate everyday and everything looked like a skate ramp 😂😂 Really though it's kind of a problem cuz it's a huge distraction from driving 🤣
Southpaw on discord has mention that a few times. It sounds like it would be amazing but also hard AF to hit the ramp on that slightly unpredictable terrain. We will definitely have to try it one day. I totally get what you mean too. The wifey and I both did that so much in our first year into the hobby. We still do it now but it's not as bad :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Back