Beauty & Beast RC Videos! <3

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

You've never seen a DBXL fly like this before! :ROFLMAO:
Soaring..💪🏼
Flying Strange Brew GIF by Warner Archive

Can you start releasing these a little earlier? I like to try to get to bed around 10:30 on week nights. Didn’t get to sleep til 2:03 last night.

View attachment 322071
This is why you should stop being a grimelin and subscribe! video was released at like 12 am!!

I wish I could sleep like a normal person 😭
Soaring..💪🏼
Flying Strange Brew GIF by Warner Archive
it really was! I actually took it out again the other day to get drone footage for another video and it survived again! :ROFLMAO:

Dude!! I’m love’n the Dibby launch vids! 😍

Other than going 12s and adding mx43’s what else have you done to it? I’m itching to give mine the full Vitavon treatment.. 😎

Dude!! I’m love’n the Dibby launch vids! 😍

Other than going 12s and adding mx43’s what else have you done to it? I’m itching to give mine the full Vitavon treatment.. 😎

Max 5 G2
TP 5870 750kv
JX servo
FID top chassis plate
FID front/rear chassis brace
FID front/rear turnbuckles
DDM springs
DGI wheel extender
Xtreme racing carbon fiber diff plate
Vitavon Battery trays

I actually bought this one. I bought alu bulkheads and alu f/r hub carriers after doing some reading and getting tips. I've still yet to install the alu hub carriers and I've installed 1 alu bulk head in the rear. IIRC I got FID racing for those parts as the ones already installed looked nice enough to me and the price was right. I've actually yet to break a single thing on the truck. First bash I exploded the rear bulkhead bearings on the 2nd or 3rd jump which lead me to installing the alu bulkhead. 2nd bash my pinion shredded and this latest video was from the 3rd bash iirc. :cool: (y)

Seriously man, hes got some crazy mind controlling voodoo powers that makes us join the discord! (its totally awesome though)
Muffins? 🤣

I’ve tried the discord, and I just don’t totally get it
Its typically more of a gamer type comms than anything that primarily use a pc (not all) for social type stuff for games. Cool thing its free and you can make the server for pretty much anything, and in this case rc stuffs.

Back