Belted Tire upgrades for Mojave 4s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sherbanater

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Mojave 4s
Taking any ideas for some good belted off road Wheels and Tires for my Mojave 4s... the stock Boots are great but after upgrading to an 18T pinion and fine tuning the ESC I get alot more ballooning than I'd like...
Thanks for all the help in advance!

Well, you could try the TRX Maxx Slash wheels/tires. You'd have to either come up with splined hexes or delete the splines from the TRX wheels. I've done it with ERevo Talon wheels to use on my Arrma's. Used a die grinder with a deburring bit..tedious, but works.
FWIW the Arrma Mojave 6s Fortress tires are good to 70mph I hear. Non belted, but they are a tough tire for sure. It's a hard size to find outside Arrma and TRX.
Oh, and Method RC makes belted tires for the Mojave 6s, forgot about those..

The Mojave 6s tires are a bit taller than 4s, say 1/4" or so I think..

Well, you could try the TRX Maxx Slash wheels/tires. You'd have to either come up with splined hexes or delete the splines from the TRX wheels. I've done it with ERevo Talon wheels to use on my Arrma's. Used a die grinder with a deburring bit..tedious, but works.
FWIW the Arrma Mojave 6s Fortress tires are good to 70mph I hear. Non belted, but they are a tough tire for sure. It's a hard size to find outside Arrma and TRX.
Oh, and Method RC makes belted tires for the Mojave 6s, forgot about those..

The Mojave 6s tires are a bit taller than 4s, say 1/4" or so I think..
Thanks for the info

Back