Talion Best 6s lipos for the Talion

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is that 6s a brick of soft case. What is best over all between the two because I want to set it up for that voltage? I have been looking at the HRM I believe 5000mah 50/100c

Vant Batteries have about the best warranty I have found. They are of good quality and come in a nice variety of sizes with some nice hard case choices.
From dirt cheap rc:
Warranty: Vant Batteries are warranted to be free from defects upon delivery to the customer. They are warranted against failure for a period of 6 Months from the date of purchase. Misuse, abuse, or neglect by customer is not covered in this warranty. After the 6 Month warranty period, the Lifetime Replacement Plan takes effect. Under the Lifetime Replacement Plan, you can send in your battery to receive a replacement for 50% off the retail price of the battery.

This is a off the wall question since you are talking about battery make. If you set a car on 4s motor eac and one set on 6s motor esc how much different will they perform? Or is there a thread I miss

Just adding my vote for SMC. The majority of the guys at my track use them and when I asked it's what they all recommended to me as well. Have a 4s 90c on the way for racing and they are on sale atm for the holidays at a pretty nice discount. Plus you can choose connector on them (XT90 is an option as well) which saves you the hassle of having to solder on new ones.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back