Kraton Best diff fluid setups?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Arrmahelpmeplease

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Senton 3s
Hey,

I want to get more Into tuning and figuered that i would start with the diff fluids?
What would be some setups for a Kraton to make it pop more wheelies?

What diff fluid brand should i use?

Cheers

500+ in the middle will do the job.

Any RC brand will do. Diff oils are pretty universal.

Start with the center diff something around 750k - 1MM. Earplugs also work. Front and read diffs just tune to your liking. I like a little heavier in the front something like 100k - 1MM - 50k. Increase the ESC punch setting to the max, level 9 I believe.

adjust your punch and tune down timing, im at punch 5 and timing like 18.5 im usin 50k front, 200k aluminum center diff, and oe 10k rear, doin wheelies is not a problem at all w kraton, out of box it does a complete flip

im actually in a somewhat similar situation.
ive just torn down my kraton 6s for a clean and service, was hoping to bash tom. but only have 100k 200k 50k.

anybody have any suggestions

im actually in a somewhat similar situation.
ive just torn down my kraton 6s for a clean and service, was hoping to bash tom. but only have 100k 200k 50k.

anybody have any suggestions
See 50/500/20k posted a lot and seem to be an excellent baseline to start. I prefer 50/200/20k in the Kraton. I do not like wheelies and it to be standing up all the time... I want to pull the throttle, and she stays down as I apply control as to where I drive it.

If I were working with those 3 only... 50/200/50k

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back