Vendetta Best fitting Motor Size

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have you tried it on 4S or 6S yet?

It is just my opinion that the 2050 KV/6S motor will be going the wrong direction for you.
Well it is already shipped so I am going to try it and see what happens. I was also thinking that I didnt set the ESC end points when I put it in. I am definatly frustrated and this is the best plan I had vs putting a castle system in it. I really don't want to spend that much on this car.
Have you tried it on 4S or 6S yet?
Sorry 2-3s batteries

In parallel or series
That is a good speed if the batteries were parallel however, once they’re in series, that speed is going to go way up.

I must be missing something, tell me again you’re set up. What is your spur gear? What is your pinion gear and the KV on the motor?

I must be missing something, tell me again you’re set up. What is your spur gear? What is your pinion gear and the KV on the motor?
LoL That is how I feel, like something is missing.
Stock motor
50t spur on a spool
speed pinion (even tried a 31t but it ate the spur and that was the end of the day)
6s 150a ESC Spectrum
2- 3s batteries 120c
AVC turn all the way down
Controller on 100%
clean road

So I bought the following items to be delivered this week
6s 2050 motor
36t MOD1 spur
assorted MOD1 pinions up to 26t

When you installed the ESC you had to program it to run clockwise or did you switch the leads on the motor?

When you installed the ESC you had to program it to run counterclockwise or did you switch the leads on the motor?
I didnt do anything, it ran forward connecting the wires to their same colors
I didnt do anything, it ran forward connecting the wires to their same colors
I bought the ESC from JRC on ebay

What radio are you using?

Check the setting on the radio

When I replaced one of my 120 amp ESC‘s with the 150 amp ESC I remember having one that ran backwards when it was going forwards it was really in reverse. I’m hoping someone else has ran into this problem and will chime in.

When I replaced one of my 120 amp ESC‘s with the 150 amp ESC I remember having one that ran backwards when it was going forwards it was really in reverse. I’m hoping someone else has ran into this problem and will chime in.
I just got home and I must have switched it to R on the throttle. I don’t remember doing it but I had to. Well time to reprogram the ESC but I can’t test as I don’t have another spur.
Thanks for all the help

I swapped the wires and calibrated the ESC I had a 54t spur with the stock pinion and batteries that were not fully charged. So with this mess I had to at least try it and it ran 88mph in front of my house and that is not a long stretch. So with the gears coming I am going to try the stock motor with charged batteries and a good road this weekend. Hopefully close to the 100 mark!

This is great news! The stock pinion 20T? or the 26T, if this was with the 20T the 26t would push it in to the high 90's maybe even 100mph. This combo will get you well over a 100mph on 3s (36t MOD1 spur assorted MOD1 pinions up to 26t) turn down the punch, I run it on 2 and run no timing on the motor in the ESC. good luck

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back