Best offroad tires for 6s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quite good! Specially on mudd, grass and gravel these Tires performs very well. But not on the street because of the harder rubber of this tires. The main thing is taken theses adapters. I use 4 x front wheels from the HPI Baja. The rear wheels where too wide for the Big Rock and also too much weight / wheel. One more positiv point: These wheels has beadlock rims and there is much less ballooning of the tires.

On the 1:5 are they buggy or truck wheels? I have found a set 195/75mm and believe they are on truck wheels from rovan, is anyone running offset hexes or std some of the wheels are o offset and truck look to be 20-24 offset

I am running madmax giant grips on my x-bug which are 190/70mm. They are awsone on grass and dirt. don’t run them on tarmac or the rubber will wear quickly. My buddy D wore a set bald on tarmac :confused:
42BEDF4C-A49F-4E21-A82C-C3B16575DCF0.jpeg

I like the way you have it set up with the bug body. Are the wheels offset? And do they problems with hitting body

Belted tires are pretty rare for monster trucks. However you can find some SRC tires like the Terrain Crushers. They just don't have that much grip compared to the Badlands...
What size are those tires? Do they change your overall speed a lot?

Hi folks,

So I've been running the Trencher's on my Kraton for a while now and on 6S they balloon mad crazy and the glue would actually come loose after a while haha. Aside from this set of prolines I own a set of SRC belted offroad tires aswell. They are balloon prove but provide a bit less grip and protection against larger jumps.
I'm planning on taping the Trencher's from the inside soonish though.

However I'd like your thoughts on the best tires for high speed use without having to tape or thread them.
I’m not sure but I like your question. I just revived a 50$ v4 I think or v3? Got bunch’s new parts and would like the exact brand/make n model of tires you have that don’t ballon or belted( road tire?)one.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back