Best place to bash in Tokyo area?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hyperion

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Kraton 6s
Hi everyone -- I've recently relocated to Tokyo. I've got a few 1/8th an 1/10th scale cars (Kraton, Big Rock, etc.) and am looking for a place to go bashing. Back in the states we'd go to parks, skate parks, BMX/bike parks, and big open fields. In Tokyo this is really tough, and I'm struggling to find places outside the city that cater to this kind of stuff. Has anyone found a good place to go do this kind of stuff? Anything within an hour's drive of downtown Tokyo would be great.

Thanks!

-hyp

Drift..
Speeding Fast And Furious GIF by The Fast Saga
Fast And Furious Dk GIF by The Fast Saga

I have an underground car park that's dead at night i can access, if you can find something like that but your more off-road aren't you?

I would head to the coastal areas in Chiba but would be longer than an hours drive maybe.

What about the Chichibu-Tama-Kai National Park?

Screenshot from 2023-04-29 15-01-21.png

I know nothing so consider this a question from the ignoramus at the back of the room but....are Japanese people hype on people off-roading their RC cars through their national parks? Like said, I'm inspector Clueless over here, I have no on-location experience over there so I just have to ask in the only way I know how...ignorant and probably a little retarded. My western TV and movie colored bias has always colored my glasses so that they're rather protective over such things and might find something like that intrusive? Just curious. :)

I know nothing so consider this a question from the ignoramus at the back of the room but....are Japanese people hype on people off-roading their RC cars through their national parks? Like said, I'm inspector Clueless over here, I have no on-location experience over there so I just have to ask in the only way I know how...ignorant and probably a little retarded. My western TV and movie colored bias has always colored my glasses so that they're rather protective over such things and might find something like that intrusive? Just curious. :)
Japanese people wouldn't mind at all, but would depend on location, I'm sure he could find a quiet off beaten path somewhere.

Japanese people wouldn't mind at all, but would depend on location, I'm sure he could find a quiet off beaten path somewhere.
**Diem Turner makes a few notes on the back of his spiral notepad held together by a Nº2 Dixon Ticonderoga pencil and a few inches of NiChrome 80 wire

Dōmo arigatōgozaimasu (y) Much appreciated. :)

**Diem Turner makes a few notes on the back of his spiral notepad held together by a Nº2 Dixon Ticonderoga pencil and a few inches of NiChrome 80 wire

Dōmo arigatōgozaimasu (y)Much appreciated. :)
I'm pretty sure if we were neighbors and conversed with each other on a regular basis that I would start having seizure activity.

I'm pretty sure if we were neighbors and conversed with each other on a regular basis that I would start having seizure activity.
Yeah, that's kinda par for the course really, but only on Tuesdays and Fridays.

You're welcome. :)

Just curious, was the relocation job related or by choice and how do you like it?

Job-related. Japan is really great for a ton of things. I'm finding RC to be a bit challenging, but that's partially because I'm in a city of 39 million people... :LOL:

I have an underground car park that's dead at night i can access, if you can find something like that but your more off-road aren't you?

I would head to the coastal areas in Chiba but would be longer than an hours drive maybe.

What about the Chichibu-Tama-Kai National Park?

I've been looking at a few of the places inside Chichibu like the BMX park but I'm unclear if they'll let me bash around on one of the lesser-used courses.

https://goo.gl/maps/v5Un8tdpbtEDnHpQA

The skate parks in the city are generally small and have lots of people on them, so it's a bit tough.

-hyp

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back