Outcast BEST SERVO SAVER?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jluther@becoinc

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
  2. Talion
I’m just wondering what servo saver you guys use as an upgrade for the stock plastic?
The only ones I’ve found are Hot Racing and I think GPM. Are these better than stock or is there something else?

I used Vitavon on 8s. Hot Racing on 6s. Both seem to work well and are adjustable on the spring tension.

I had the HR and GPM ones on my K8 and O8...they were better than stock but I ended up going with Vitavon steering system which has the saver built into it and works great. Pricey though..

I had the HR and GPM ones on my K8 and O8...they were better than stock but I ended up going with Vitavon steering system which has the saver built into it and works great. Pricey though..
I know what you are talking about now. It would be nice to have the servo stood up. I have the XLX2 with 2028 1100kv . Will that fit? If it will fit I’ll get it! I love me some Vitavon

I know what you are talking about now. It would be nice to have the servo stood up. I have the XLX2 with 2028 1100kv . Will that fit? If it will fit I’ll get it! I love me some Vitavon
I’m not sure about castle stuff but there are some members who are.
@Moirae your turn lol

I have the vitavon setup on my outcast 8s. I also have the same castle setup. The XLX2 esc does not bolt up on the carbon fiber mount without modification but I found a way to get around that. If you like you can see my 8s build thread to see what I am talking about.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back