Bicycles. What are you riding? Let’s see your pics!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Almost the same build as my dads Prime, except for the tires.

I don’t think you are missing anything by having the older version.
I agree, I don't regret it one bit. For starters, the 2024 version would have cost me ~2500$CDN more, just for the frame. That's a pretty strong argument right there. :) Performance-wise, I doubt I would have prefered the new HP version.

The 2024 Sight is quite nice however.

Finally completed my Banshee Phantom build! 140mm front, 115mm rear

DSC03351.ARW.jpg

Wow! That's pretty much as close as you can get to a perfect build! Very, very well done!

I'd love to try a coil shock on such a short-travel bike.

I'll have to put some more time on the bike before I really form an opinion. I also have the air shock that came with the frame so I'll probably do some back to back testing just for giggles

The cell phone holder came in today for my new Radiolink 😁👍 .with the phone on it's not to heavy .still easy to move around.👍 5 bunks from china .waited just one week for this to come in.shipping I think was quick.normally takes 3 weeks to be here

IMG_20240508_211921826.jpg

IMG_20240508_211940349.jpg

IMG_20240508_211929667.jpg

Oops I dropped that in the wrong thread🤣🤣🤣🤣

This has been my go to bike for some time now. I know that you die hard bike guys don't like E bikes but that's ok. I can go as fast as I need to or as slow as I want. I have open it up to race mod a can cruse 28-35 mph.

Bike.jpg

Beautiful bikes in here, I'm currently building up my riding skills after some years off. Here's my ol' reliable, a hybrid of parts built around a Schwinn CrissCross frame that's been in the family for quite some time. Even completed the TD Five Boro Bike Tour twice with my 230 lb. self on board, so I'd say it's solid. :) (y)

Schwinn.jpeg

Back