Let’s see your pull straps

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dure16

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fireteam
  2. Infraction
  3. Limitless
  4. Kraton EXB
  5. Talion
  6. Typhon 6s
  7. Typhon TLR
Dragging a broken 1/5 scale truck back to your car by hand is no bueno.

I’m thinking about buying one of these or creating my own. Curious what everyone else uses.

https://www.detroitperformancerc.com/product-page/galante-tow-strap-for-1-5-scale-vehicles

1709643046561.png

I can't show mine.. it's censored, LOL.
JK, I don't carry mine anywhere cuz I'm a homebody basher. But if I did, I think a basic hand cart with a suitable sized base attached would work really nice without taking up as much cargo space in the 1:1 toy hauler as say a wagon?
The folding beach wagons seem like a pretty good choice if you need to move more than one truck plus some basic tools, cooler, batteries etc.

The folding beach wagons seem like a pretty good choice if you need to move more than one truck plus some basic tools, cooler, batteries etc.
Yeah, good idea! I once carried a Mojo 6s, Kaiju, radio and batteries about a mile from the parking area to a gravel pit to bash... just once,LOL. That sucked, blasted a big rock with the Mojo and broke a lower arm. Started running the Kaiju and about 5 minutes in the skies opened up and dumped on us, was a long wet walk back to the truck in the pouring rain..😔🤷‍♂️😂

Sure beats carrying by a wing!! Doesn't take long before it feels like ur fingers are being cut off!!😬😕😂

Back