Big clubby connector

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oldgoat

Reaction score
Esc fan is getting noisy so I think I decided to go with a rocket fan. The fan comes with very short wires and some big clubby lookin connector that says it’s fo Esc. Doesn’t look like my Esc connector that looks like a servo connector. I wanted to know if the pins are the same, because if so I would pop them out and use old fan pin housing.
Any thoughts?

Esc fan is getting noisy so I think I decided to go with a rocket fan. The fan comes with very short wires and some big clubby lookin connector that says it’s fo Esc. Doesn’t look like my Esc connector that looks like a servo connector. I wanted to know if the pins are the same, because if so I would pop them out and use old fan pin housing.
Any thoughts?

Which ESC do you have?

Any thoughts?

I think I know what connector you are talking about, iirc that is for the sensored 10BL60 and 10BL120 esc.

The connector looks like this one right?

Screenshot_20230717_055121_Chrome.jpg

If that's the case you will most likely have to rewire in your own 3 pin jst connector. For the life of me I can't remember what those connectors are called and I can't seem to find an adapter.

So those pins won’t fit in jst housing? The reason I’m wanting to do that is most fans I’m looking at only have 28mm of wire.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back