Big Plastic Glossy Rims

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trunkmonkey1

Very Active Member
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock
  2. Fireteam
  3. Infraction
  4. Limitless
  5. Kraton 8S
  6. Kraton EXB
  7. Nero
  8. Outcast EXB
  9. Talion
  10. Talion EXB
  11. Typhon 6s
  12. Typhon TLR
Hey all,

I'm in search of BIG HUGE Glossy plastic rims. They need to fit say the Infraction v2. That size is what I'm looking for, or a tiny bit bigger. Actually bigger. Since they will be 'stuffed' under the wheel well. I've checked ebay, google, and other places, and I just can't seem to find any. I'm also looking for very specific colors, and they have to have a deep lip. If you check out the pic below, you will understand what kind of 'look' I'm going for. Since some of the bodies that I have, will never be used. They will only be for show. LOL - If you guys can recommend or link something, I would be very appreciative.

Thx.

p.s.

no tires will be installed on the rims.

Untitled.png

Last edited:
Yeah I can see your end goal there. Nice work. A beautiful shelf piece.(y)
Doubt you will find bare rims like these.
Sweeps has the Terrain and Road Crushers in Chrome. But with Belted Rubber premounted. Just the offset may be an issue? IDK.
I think they are a Zero offset.

>>>Might have better luck looking to Crawler type metal/Anodized wheels. Having a larger selection of un-mounted Bead lock type wheels.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2852556760...1291&msclkid=62e581bc829816f7e09ee5c85752a121

Yeah I can see your end goal there. Nice work. A beautiful shelf piece.(y)
Doubt you will find bare rims like these.
Sweeps has the Terrain and Road Crushers in Chrome. But with Belted Rubber premounted. Just the offset may be an issue? IDK.
I think they are a Zero offset.

>>>Might have better luck looking to Crawler type metal/Anodized wheels. Having a larger selection of un-mounted Bead lock type wheels.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2852556760...1291&msclkid=62e581bc829816f7e09ee5c85752a121

I looked into it. Nada. I'll just have to keep looking. The above picture that I used, was from the guy who painted my bodies. When I asked him the same question, he told me good luck. Since the rims he has been using, are over 14 years old.

I find that China RC wheel selection has dwindled in the past few years. if any are usually premounts.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back