Outcast big rock, 4s outcast, wheels and tires sizing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stephen

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
Do these have typical tire/wheel sizing, such as 2.2 rims, 12mm or 17mm hex drives. Ive narrowed my choice down to a big rock or 4s outcast. I just didnt want to scrounge the net trying to find a rare wheel/tire size combo. I know the associated db8 had limtied tire choices due to sizing. Thanks for any info guys

For wheel/tire compatibility the outcast 4s has 17mm hexes. There are tons of options for that hex.

For the big rock 3s it is difficult to find wheels/tires with 14mm hex. Easy fix though if you are willing to put 17mm hex adapters on. I have the hot racing 17mm hex (w/ 10mm extra width built in). I think they are $33 + cost of tires of your choice. I chose badlands mx 2.8s and they were not cheap. You could get the outcast and have about the same cost after investing into the big rock. The outcast comes with nice tires and is better set up for jumps.

For wheel/tire compatibility the outcast 4s has 17mm hexes. There are tons of options for that hex.

For the big rock 3s it is difficult to find wheels/tires with 14mm hex. Easy fix though if you are willing to put 17mm hex adapters on. I have the hot racing 17mm hex (w/ 10mm extra width built in). I think they are $33 + cost of tires of your choice. I chose badlands mx 2.8s and they were not cheap. You could get the outcast and have about the same cost after investing into the big rock. The outcast comes with nice tires and is better set up for jumps.
Thank you, yes I have the same feeling on the outcast. 80$ more, but a better deal overall.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back