Big Rock Big rock with outcast body

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nicopotvin

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
Hi all, first post here..
Wanted to move from vintage buggies to a basher that I can tinker with.
I had my eye on a outcast 4s, but it seems that it is discontinued... after some digging the big rock seems to be a valuable option. But i really like the look of the outcast. Anyone try to fit the outcast body on the big rock? Or someone Who has both and dan quickly check if that is An option?

tnx!

Hi all, first post here..
Wanted to move from vintage buggies to a basher that I can tinker with.
I had my eye on a outcast 4s, but it seems that it is discontinued... after some digging the big rock seems to be a valuable option. But i really like the look of the outcast. Anyone try to fit the outcast body on the big rock? Or someone Who has both and dan quickly check if that is An option?

tnx!

They are different lengths.. it can fit with some fiddling but the wells will never line up with the rear wheels..👍..

Tnx for all the feedback.. still hesitating if I should go for the Big Rock now or wait for the possible 4s v2 release..

Tnx for all the feedback.. still hesitating if I should go for the Big Rock now or wait for the possible 4s v2 release..

both GIF

This is my plan haha
Are there any hard dates for the new 4s versions?
Supposedly March 2021.
Got the big rock Today.. what a BEAST.. Outcast body is on the way. kinda BOTH...
Body is going to look a bit off on the long wheelbase chassis.

This body has a similar wheelbase as the 4s Outcast and is sitting on an Arrma Senton which uses the same chassis as the BRCC.
16133196893037064696851949161781.jpg

Last edited:
Supposedly March 2021.

Body is going to look a bit off on the long wheelbase chassis.

This body has a similar wheelbase as the 4s Outcast and is sitting on an Arrma Senton which uses the same chassis as the BRCC.
View attachment 126511
indeed.. i noticed thé bigrock has the LWB chassis and the outcast the SWB. I did order the SWB chassis, maybe i Will Frankenstein them together.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back