Vorteks Blinking red light, no fan etc

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Velodromed

Snatching defeat from the jaws of victory!
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Granite
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Kraton 4s
  5. Notorious
  6. Outcast 4s
  7. Vorteks
  8. Voltage
  9. Infraction 4x4
This is a 1 year old spectrum 100 that I got on warranty. I thought it had gone into thermal mode the other day when it completely shut down, even though it wasn’t very hot. But now, when I power it up it still goes through the three beeps, but the fans do not work and there’s no communication with the remote. Usually, I can figure these things out, but I’m having trouble with this one. The red lights flash in a fast sequence and again, no fans or steering or power. Many thanks y’all.

This is a 1 year old spectrum 100 that I got on warranty. I thought it had gone into thermal mode the other day when it completely shut down, even though it wasn’t very hot. But now, when I power it up it still goes through the three beeps, but the fans do not work and there’s no communication with the remote. Usually, I can figure these things out, but I’m having trouble with this one. The red lights flash in a fast sequence and again, no fans or steering or power. Many thanks y’all.
Check the receiver bind, if it's good and calibrated, then try a different radio system.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back