Talion BLX 185 Wiring question (I've searched 🙂)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NastyNate

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Typhon 6s
Guys,

Building a talion exb. Bought parts from jennys,M2C, Basherqueen, ect. - and this build has been slow. Ill start a build thread with pics when I'm finished and can reflect pros and cons of what I've accomplished.

Anyways, robbed the blx system out of the kraton as its getting the max 6 combo.đź’Ş

BLX system was working fine to my knowledge, I've basically just swapped electronics from one vehicle to another.

I'm running a flysky FS- GR3E reciever. After the swap it powered up, had throttle, steering, all was good. This evening I put everything back together and may have plugged the speed control into channel 2 backwards. Can anyone confirm that the white is signal, and if perhaps this fried the speed control? I'm not getting any power at all. Zilch. It did run intermittently once for 20 seconds and shut down again, making me wonder if the switch took a fat dump? I took it apart and everything looked fine. Thought a fresh battery may be needed, charged one up to 4.2 across all cells and still absolutely nothing. Hoping I'm not shopping for a new speed control.

Thanks in advance.

Nasty Nate

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back