Notorious Body Mounts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smkd13

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Ok so I have found that the body mount design on the notorious is a horrible design. Because the body keeps taking hits it keeps ripping the screws out of the mounts. Well after losing around 10-15 screws I got irritated about it and came up with a fix.

1AD42395-9CAC-4699-805E-648969165ACF.jpeg
43B0AF64-671F-4A71-9C9E-9D6F4E882A2C.jpeg

I want to see the body mounts rip out now ??

You can use the rears on the front to avoid this. I've had mine like this for a while now. The shock standoff screws are the perfect length btw. Iirc they are M3x28.

TRTxu1uh.jpg

Last edited:
I was wondering about the
You can use the rears on the front to avoid this. I've had mine like this for a while now. The shock standoff screws are the perfect length btw. Iirc they are M3x28.

I was wondering about that because the tears definioy where more accommodating to this modification. The screws I used where 3x30 I think a 3x 22 would have been perfect or even a 3x20mm

I was wondering about the

I was wondering about that because the tears definioy where more accommodating to this modification. The screws I used where 3x30 I think a 3x 22 would have been perfect or even a 3x20mm
Look at my picture those are M3x28, 22 or a 20 would be too short, a m3x26 would probably be a better fit.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back