Body options for stretched granite

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dure16

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fireteam
  2. Infraction
  3. Limitless
  4. Kraton EXB
  5. Talion
  6. Typhon 6s
  7. Typhon TLR
I plan to make the granite longer and wider. I have all the mechanical parts but am struggling with body options.

I know a big rock body would fit but they're expensive and backordered. Not keen on a typhon body.

Is there a way to make the granite body work but with a typhon wing? I worry there would be a weird gap behind the body and the posts might be hard to figure out.

What other options are there?

Do you know what the wheelbase will be once you've extended? It'll be easier to make suggestions then.

13”. It’ll be on the LWB chassis from the typhon / big rock.
There's not a massive amount of other bodies that fit. The chassis are not that wide so although there are quite a few shells that fit the length, you'll struggle for the width. Just posted on another thread saying that the Proline Jeep Gladiator is a really good fit. Just painted one up.

IMG_20210524_090403-01.jpeg

There's not a massive amount of other bodies that fit. The chassis are not that wide so although there are quite a few shells that fit the length, you'll struggle for the width. Just posted on another thread saying that the Proline Jeep Gladiator is a really good fit. Just painted one up.

View attachment 149861
Thanks. Looks great!

Back