Bought a 1:1 scale onroad...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeremy15086

Very Active Member
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Kraton EXB
My new 1:1 scale brushless onroad car...
20230715_181804.jpg

what model is it?
It's a Model 3 base 2wd. Couldn't swing the awd long range or performance like I wanted. But it's still a fiddlesticking rocket ship!
Good thing I didn't push for it because I found out like the next day I was loosing my job. 🙄

Believe it or not, but I actually have 2 of those w/ the attachments.
Is it working/helping? I thought it was just a gag for the movie..

Is it working/helping? I thought it was just a gag for the movie..

Ok so its a real thing. Its called a "violet Ray". Early 20th century electrotheropy device.
There were different attachments and it was thought to work all sorts of magic to cure whatever may have been bothering you.. migraine, sore muscles etc.
This is not a pic of mine but its close to identical. I have 2 of them. I'll say they don't actually work 😂
Oh and the sparks will only jump about 2 inches if cranked all the way up. But if you pull it away from your skin and make the spark jump, it actually kind of shocks the crap out if you. You don't feel it when the glass is touching your skin. More of a vibration feeling rather then a shock.

20230601_125551.jpeg.jpg

Haha I have no idea on that one. Mine has the one that is installed, a smaller version of that one, the rake and then one that is just a steel rod. The steel rod i think someone made to play. Like light up light bulbs or something. The other set I have only has the comb.

Makes you wonder, doesn't it? That glass is very thin, I don't think it was meant for what your thinking 🤣

Holy thread derailment 🤣

It's a Model 3 base 2wd. Couldn't swing the awd long range or performance like I wanted. But it's still a fiddlesticking rocket ship!
Good thing I didn't push for it because I found out like the next day I was loosing my job. 🙄
Sorry to hear. On the bright side. You don't have to pay for gas anymore.:giggle:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back