SOLD / FOUND BRAND NEW BLX200 + BLX4075 2000KV COMBO (NERO, BIG ROCK, FAZON)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MrTitanium

Speak softly and carry a big stick.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock
  2. BigRock 4x4
  3. Granite Grom
  4. Kraton EXB
  5. Nero
  6. Infraction 4x4
Pulled off my brand new Big Rock 6S. Zero run time. $220USD shipped within Canada and lower 48 States (with tracking). Paypal ready. Not interested in trades and selling as combo only.

Let me save you some time and mention that JenRC sells the ESC for $120 and the motor for $107= $227 plus shipping.

Pics to follow...

Pulled off my brand new Big Rock 6S. Zero run time. $220USD shipped within Canada and lower 48 States (with tracking). Paypal ready. Not interested in trades and selling as combo only.

Let me save you some time and mention that JenRC sells the ESC for $120 and the motor for $107= $227 plus shipping.

Pics to follow...
Where and how did you score a new Big Rock? Was is the one from Hong Kong on ebay?

Where and how did you score a new Big Rock? Was is the one from Hong Kong on ebay?

Purchased in summer of 2019 on ebay from seller in Israel. Cost me a small fortune on shipping, but well worth it.

$130 (shipped with tracking) for ESC. Can ship tomorrow morning.

@MrTitanium Definitely interested. You have a pic of the esc? What does it have for battery connections? How would you like to complete this transaction...e-transfer?

Edit: just re-read the original post...I see you want PayPal and we are talking USD. That's fine. I'll send $$ as soon as I get your info ?.

Last edited:
@MrTitanium Definitely interested. You have a pic of the esc? What does it have for battery connections? How would you like to complete this transaction...e-transfer?

Edit: just re-read the original post...I see you want PayPal and we are talking USD. That's fine. I'll send $$ as soon as I get your info ?.

Yep... I’m in Canada. Price is in USD. Factory XT90 connectors. Pics below.

Where you located?

FA159A5B-2A87-47F8-A541-0C1A073C87A5.jpeg
3B6F7BCB-81BF-4D57-BB5B-F0957CCF9146.jpeg

Your motor wires snap into the ESC directly.

Pm sent

No worries. We were all newbies at some point✌?

ESC sold.

Pics to follow...
Hey brother I just might be interested in this setup. I'm having some issues with my Nero Big Rock. I'm sure the salt water dip did not help.... I wouldn't be able to get it until this Friday coming if you still have it I'll definitely grab it!!

Hey brother I just might be interested in this setup. I'm having some issues with my Nero Big Rock. I'm sure the salt water dip did not help.... I wouldn't be able to get it until this Friday coming if you still have it I'll definitely grab it!!

Yep... Motor still available. LMK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back