Bullet proof eyelet upgrade

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't get it. Your going from a small ball end to a larger one and jamming something in it besides a pivot ball made for the large one so you can use a 3mm pin/screw still?

What's the part number of what your replacing? I see in the comment, you seem to be ending up with the Ar330409 ball end. What pivot ball does it use normally?

Yes the pin fits perfect
20180228_053821.jpg

Where did you get the spacers you installed in the shock eyelets? The eyelets look like the ones on my BIG ROCK, but my V2 KRATON has metal shock eyelet balls, or whatever they call it. I am interested in the alloy shock rod ends, cause I have searched and searched for a metal replacement and I have yet to find one that fits properly

The metal spacers are in the traxxas shim set should b able to order them by the size off Ebay or Amazon and the rod end set I got are the same as what's on the big rock I have a v3 kraton and v3 outcast and a v3 typhon any of the newer model arrmas that have the 4mm shock shaft can take those rod ends and eyelets I'm pretty sure they will fit on the v2 kraton as well the part number for the shim set from traxxas has 2 parts with the same part number 5529 and 5529x the ones you need are the 5529 and they are the thickest of the spacers in the shim set you'll need 1 on each side of the eyelet. I am actually in the process of manufacturing them so it will b 1 spacer instead of 2 and will b posting them to sell they are really a saver when it comes to how easily the eyelets snap when the shocks come down hard enough to bottom out. I'm also making all aluminum shock rod ends. They are in the design phase right now but should b done as soon as I get my new 3 flute mill bits in from Amazon. Glad I'm doing something to help push the durability of these amazing rigs even better and I'm glad that I am able to help with the parts issues we all have. Hope this helps anything else your wondering just let me know.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back