Upgrade part for ARA330606

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good to know! I will spend my money on something else haha. I thought that the Granite was one of the toughest trucks. That thing can handle some carnage.

You could add support to the Mojave chassis by replacing the stock plastic center braces with aluminium GPM or aluminium Mojave EXB ones.
Yes, and the Talion uses the same center front/rear braces too. There's even CRCU, M2C, ect for them👍
If you study up on the Arrma's, you'll find that there's a lot of parts that cross to a different model.. it's a nice ecosystem I think. Keeps costs down for them and us.😉

Last edited:
I broke a Front Lower Suspension Arms (broke at the hinge pin) and a crooked hinge pin in my first hour with the Mojave.
I was still able to drive until the servo ran out of teeth:)
My first ride was also on a construction site where I most likely hit a few large boulders.
Then something really breaks at higher speeds.
That was my first hour with a Mojave.
The nexst drives a lot of trouble with the drivetrain, gears and gear housings.
Probably had something to do with driving through the loose sand on the beach which we like to do with paddle tires.
The car has now been adapted in such a way that I can drive along the beach for a few hours without any problems.
I'm happy with it now.
Out-of-the box, I found the arma tough to be a bit disappointing.
After every ride you had a lot of play everywhere.
Nice that flex plastic, but not if it doesn't go back into shape.
Arrma-Shim:)
Now that I have certain parts made of metal, the problems have disappeared for the time being.
The car feels very much at home on loose surfaces.
As soon as you deviate from this, I experienced limitations while un-modified.
In that case you can start repairs.
And since I'm always curious about how things work, I didn't really mind that.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back