Vorteks Busted my front right shock on my Vorteks 3s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greg31

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
I miscalculated my turning distance going around a tree and wham went right into it. Apparently doesn't take much to do some serious damage. Also... dealing with plastic parts. Well $50 + out of my pocket for parts.

lol yea hitting something solid a tree will do that.

But $50 for just shocks is kinda expensive. Have you checked out Jenny’s? $25 for all four.

https://jennysrc.com/products/arrma...-rear-shocks-dampers-springs-senton-ara4305v3
😂😂 Honestly i was also thinking well if it does hit the tree it'll probably drive up it like you see in these wild TikTok videos. 😜 Learned my lesson on that.

Ty man I will diffently check them out. 25 is sweet deal!!!! Lord knows I'm not made of money so this will help out. Appreciate it good sir 🙏🙏🙏😃

I think I know which video you’re talking about. They make it look so easy landing flips and stunts.

When I had my granite, i felt like I was constantly having to repair the shocks. Either bending the shaft or glueing the little eyelet back on to the shaft. Eventually I just realized having a bunch of spares from Jenny’s was easier then trying to repair em all the time.

Yes, buy some spares for field replacement, then rebuild the damaged ones at home after a couple have accumulated. Also, you probably know, but look where you want to go...not where you don't want to go. Less tree problems that way. :)

I think I know which video you’re talking about. They make it look so easy landing flips and stunts.

When I had my granite, i felt like I was constantly having to repair the shocks. Either bending the shaft or glueing the little eyelet back on to the shaft. Eventually I just realized having a bunch of spares from Jenny’s was easier then trying to repair em all the time.
Yeah man they made the backflips look like nothing. I was like ohhh yeah I want to try that. I made it about 2.5 feet up the tree and it just fell back down. Lol But afterwards would be when I hit the tree. I'll diffently be more careful now.

Yeah I will have to stock up on some supplies from Jenny's. Also learning how to repair them will be wise.

Yes, buy some spares for field replacement, then rebuild the damaged ones at home after a couple have accumulated. Also, you probably know, but look where you want to go...not where you don't want to go. Less tree problems that way. :)
I'm diffently going to do that in consideration. Jenny's has some super good prices. I'm wanting to build like a small dirt track in the backyard that's if my uncle will let me. 😂 I kinda have my doubts. But omg that would be so rad.

Back