Can I bash a 1/10 F1 race car?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dure16

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fireteam
  2. Infraction
  3. Limitless
  4. Kraton EXB
  5. Talion
  6. Typhon 6s
  7. Typhon TLR
I like the idea of getting a 1/10 F1 car for casual parking lot bashing/racing, but I'm worried the suspension is too limited for an uneven surface.

Has anyone tried it? Can it handle small bumps and other imperfections?

I had thought the same thing. I think the appeal is mostly the looks of it...
I got the impression they are rather fragile and had stayed away from the platform.

I am certain if you messed up big and hit a curb it would be a total loss.

Currently the Vendetta/Infraction 3S BLX is the closest to what you are wanting..

If someone would develop a conversion kit to make the Vendetta into a F1 style road basher ,then your dreams would be easily fulfilled.

I had the Vendetta back when it was on sale a month or so ago but returned it within a week as I got it for the same reason that you've mentioned above, drifting, parking lot bashing and other similar stuff. Although it could drift, I was only able to run it for less than 10 minutes before it went into thermal shut down. So if you would be buying it, then you would need to put in a 6s system in it. It's a 1/8 scale thou.

Currently the Vendetta/Infraction 3S BLX is the closest to what you are wanting..

If someone would develop a conversion kit to make the Vendetta into a F1 style road basher ,then your dreams would be easily fulfilled.
Everything is possible 😁👍 with some customization and modding

I like the idea of getting a 1/10 F1 car for casual parking lot bashing/racing, but I'm worried the suspension is too limited for an uneven surface.

Has anyone tried it? Can it handle small bumps and other imperfections?

Idk all the F1 cars I have seen look rather fragile even for parking lot bashing.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back