So how long until I can use Apple Vision to view/control an RC car?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seems like it has potential for this type of thing

https://www.apple.com/apple-vision-pro/

It would be more inline with it being used with attack drones in Ukraine, honestly.
With easy hand gestures to target multiple tanks/vehicles etc..

Because using it for bashing will cause motion sickness with all the violent jolts and bouncing about.. all viewed in hi-res 4K.
😵‍💫🤢

Seems like it has potential for this type of thing

https://www.apple.com/apple-vision-pro/
A $3000 set of FPV goggles? A bargain at twice the price! SELL!! SELL!! SELL!!

On a more serious note, I suspect that lag/latency could be prohibitive to safely driving an RC car. This is just speculative on my part but, I could see that being an issue.

It's Apple, so you'd only be able to go forward and turn right and you'd have one button for all functions :ROFLMAO:

Excuse me..
You can Only make pinching and tapping motions with your hands.

So the only thing you can do- is tap in the direction you want to go.
Double, triple, multi tap to go fast-r.

Pinch to brake..

Oh and snap your neck up to do backflips.

A $3000 set of FPV goggles? A bargain at twice the price! SELL!! SELL!! SELL!!

On a more serious note, I suspect that lag/latency could be prohibitive to safely driving an RC car. This is just speculative on my part but, I could see that being an issue.
Totally agree about the latency. I wonder if it could work in something slower like a crawler.

Totally agree about the latency. I wonder if it could work in something slower like a crawler.

That should definitely be doable. 🤘

It's Apple, so you'd only be able to go forward and turn right and you'd have one button for all functions :ROFLMAO:
Still better than Microsoft who would require you to put the goggles in neutral, activate the left turn signal while hitting the trip reset only to suffer a BSOD.

FWIW, I hate Apple as a company but I will give them credit for usually having very intuitive and well thought through controls for any of their products. This, however, doesn't preclude me from still wanting to kill them with fire if I could.

Still better than Microsoft who would require you to put the goggles in neutral, activate the left turn signal while hitting the trip reset only to suffer a BSOD.

FWIW, I hate Apple as a company but I will give them credit for usually having very intuitive and well thought through controls for any of their products.

This, however, doesn't preclude me from still wanting to kill them with fire if I could.

You mean with Dragon fire.
season 7 dragon GIF by Game of Thrones

Back