Show me your bash/race bag

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RetroThutmose

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 3s
Hello, I am trying to avoid getting a bigger and bigger tool bag when I head out to the park or racetrack. At the rate I am expanding tools and rc trucks my bag will be too heavy or I'll need to get a trailer! Right now I've got a smallish soft tool bag with a couple of pockets and some Tupperware I've labeled for specific trucks. The Tupperware makes it easy to grab the spares quickly instead of everything mixed up in the bag. I thought of a tackle box but I don't think the cubbies will work well with 1/10th scale? Might be good for spare storage if my spare situation gets out of control.

Pic of my setup for now.

1000009626-01.jpeg

Hello, I am trying to avoid getting a bigger and bigger tool bag when I head out to the park or racetrack. At the rate I am expanding tools and rc trucks my bag will be too heavy or I'll need to get a trailer! Right now I've got a smallish soft tool bag with a couple of pockets and some Tupperware I've labeled for specific trucks. The Tupperware makes it easy to grab the spares quickly instead of everything mixed up in the bag. I thought of a tackle box but I don't think the cubbies will work well with 1/10th scale? Might be good for spare storage if my spare situation gets out of control.

Pic of my setup for now.

View attachment 335102
Pit Bags are the only way to go for racing IMO. Only thing I've used that will pretty much keep everything you need on race day.

1701613242660.png

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back