Typhon Can i change the typhon 3s chassis with the new mojave 4s?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BryrcNite

Reaction score
I have seen that they have the same inputs but I have doubts about the differential boxes.
1695942904767.png

I have seen that they have the same inputs but I have doubts about the differential boxes.View attachment 325238

From the initial looks of it, yes.
You should be able to swap All the 3S/4Sv2 components to this new chassis.
Including the Diffs and original Slipper Clutch Power Module.

You'll probably need to use their new (Longer) center driveshaft though.. For it to work/reach the "slim" PM, maybe.
I'm not 100% certain (at this moment) but it's Very likely.

Last edited:
I have seen that they have the same inputs but I have doubts about the differential boxes.View attachment 325238
Curious 🤔 why do you want to change over to the Mojave chassis? What exactly is it that your trying to achieve?
If you did use the Mojave chassis , you would need to consider the length of your lipos.if your lipos are too long ,that plastic dividers would need to be removed..

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231004-080808.png
    Screenshot_20231004-080808.png
    199.3 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
Now that I see the chassis is at 25" ,your looking to stretch your Typhon? If that's the case then I would not worry about needing more space for a longer lipo.looks like you'll have plenty of room 👍
🤔 looks like I might get one my self and do another stretch build and do the world's longest VENDETTA 👍.I might be able to get it longer than my Big papa Long Rock😁👍

Ill be useing this chassis for speedrunning soon as its available. Longer than kraton 4s chassis

View attachment 325259

I worry with the extra length you might see more vibrations with the center shaft.
Maybe there will be some spots available to add additional support bearings to help with that....

I worry with the extra length you might see more vibrations with the center shaft.
Maybe there will be some spots available to add additional support bearings to help with that....
They mount to this track down the center,im thinking 2 support mounts should do...have seen some custom modified 6s motor mounts that would ideal for this chassis also.excited to get one in my hands

Screenshot_20231004_101034_Chrome.jpg

I think Mr koder is going to get a 4s Mojave 😁👍 you like?

I think I Love the components in the truck More...

I'll leave the whole retail price alone.
& Just snatch the parts I want from it ,for now.

Oh nice, thats not bad.
I still don't love the center shaft on these rigs... I am not sold on buying one yet.
Shawn is killing it with his....163/4s single pack...an theres more
I got the parts ready for a 3rd plastic chassis speedcar.😆😅🤣
Come on @LibertyMKiii ya need one,this might help ya pull the trigger😆😅🤣😂

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back