Can someone give me their honest opinion on the Sledge?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Demibash

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Been looking to get deeper into the bashing side of the RC world, eyeing the Kraton 8s exb that just came in at my LHS, also the Sledge as it is smaller in scale (I would’ve gotten the Kraton 6s exb roller if it was still around.) feel like I have done nothing but look up reviews and research but still don’t feel like I’m getting a solid answer/review of the car. Anyone got some experience of owning both the sledge and the new kraton 8s v2?

the sledge is pretty sweet once you get a better chassis, at least, thats what ive been told...

I have the sledge and the only problem I’ve had was because of my negligence. I’ve put it through the wringer and it takes it well. You will need a fan on the motor for sure
the sledge is pretty sweet once you get a better chassis, at least, thats what ive been told...
I haven’t had any issues with the chassis. Yet.

Interesting, I was expecting more negatives on the servos they put in the sledge but I suppose they have it foxes after the initial batch on release Although I was ready to go all out with the new kraton 8s exb v2, but I might just go for the sledge for the sake of it’s more convenient size/slight lighter weight. Don’t want to sleep on it anymore I have been just looking up videos and posts for the last week lol.

I've been interested in getting one too. Especially after all the XL upgrades came out. Maybe a used roller in my future..? 🤔

I had one and I don't recommend it at all. I sold it after 3 months of dealing with it. $700.00 is too much to begin with. Motor is too small and overheats fast! You'll need to buy an M2C chassis for hard bashing.

Interesting, I was expecting more negatives on the servos they put in the sledge but I suppose they have it foxes after the initial batch on release Although I was ready to go all out with the new kraton 8s exb v2, but I might just go for the sledge for the sake of it’s more convenient size/slight lighter weight. Don’t want to sleep on it anymore I have been just looking up videos and posts for the last week lol.
The servo is slow but it hasn’t bothered me very much. When it gives out I’ll upgrade

You might wait a little longer see if we get a new KEXB!! 😎
You mean a new version of the 6s kexb rollers/rtr? I was trying really hard to wait man trust me, I haven’t heard anything so the patience in me is really starting to run out lol. I’m so torn between just grabbing the 8s kexb but I don’t want to regret it if they come out with 6s versions in like a month

You mean a new version of the 6s kexb rollers/rtr? I was trying really hard to wait man trust me, I haven’t heard anything so the patience in me is really starting to run out lol. I’m so torn between just grabbing the 8s kexb but I don’t want to regret it if they come out with 6s versions in like a month
I have both 8s and 6s rigs...best of what Arrma has to offer imo. If you can afford the 8s now and get the new V6 Kraton when it comes out, which may be in the spring but I'm just guessing, I would do that.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back