Senton Castle 2200kv in a 3s Senton???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marylandrcnoob

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
I got bored today and decided to test the limits of my senton today! Dropped in a mamba monster2 with a 2200kv castle. I have upgraded a few things so far. I have quite a few aluminum parts in ( cators, steering blocks, wheel hubs and steel spur gear) going to drop in one of my savox servos and a couple of of spectrum smart 50c 3s batteries Nd see if she can take the abuse. I' have proline badlands on the origional dboots wheels, they seem to worg freat so far on 4s.
15890612903491954381053103256568.jpg

I got bored today and decided to test the limits of my senton today! Dropped in a mamba monster2 with a 2200kv castle. I have upgraded a few things so far. I have quite a few aluminum parts in ( cators, steering blocks, wheel hubs and steel spur gear) going to drop in one of my savox servos and a couple of of spectrum smart 50c 3s batteries Nd see if she can take the abuse. I' have proline badlands on the origional dboots wheels, they seem to worg freat so far on 4s. View attachment 79372
I ran a BLX 185 system on 4S in my Granite for a while. I had two issues: 1) I kepts destroying wheel driveshafts but I had my slipper too tight and 2) I did not like the way the truck handled with all the extra weight. I ended up removing it.

It was fun but completely uncontrollable. Going back to my castle 2400kv. The 4s setup was much more practical for bashing. Plus my wife is pissed about the grass it dug up while throwing massive rooster tails!!?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back