Notorious Center diff fluid, follow up

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can you describe for us the before and after so we can know what to expect, other than just awesome.

Before- a lot of the power goes to the front wheels, and it doesn’t want to wheelie as much as you see in the video on Arrma‘s youtube channel. After- it behaves much snappier, and can much more easily do standing backflips and wheelies.

Before- a lot of the power goes to the front wheels, and it doesn’t want to wheelie as much as you see in the video on Arrma‘s youtube channel. After- it behaves much snappier, and can much more easily do standing backflips and wheelies.
That’s great info for anyone looking to up there diff fluid in their rig ????

If your just bashing, out thicker diff fluid, in it so much more responsive, but if your racing, it is too wheelie happy for that.
I don't know about everyone else, but my wheelie happy Notorious makes me willy happy. 1M in my center now.

Excellent, glad you enjoy it more... so now the trick is to learn throttle control to keep it on the ground when it's time to send it... all things that will come to you with repeated practice... enjoy it man

I have the notorious to do crazy things i have the 6s seton to do my racings and a granaite to just plain bash

I don't know about everyone else, but my wheelie happy Notorious makes me willy happy. 1M in my center now.
I don't have good enough trigger discipline for that! I went from 500k to 300k just to make it easier to drive after I went 6S. It's way easier to roll on the power when hitting a jump. With 500k, I tended to pull a wheelie up the face of a jump and have it go all batty.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back