Kraton Changing from stock Radio/Receiver on my Kraton 4S. Question.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Linchpind

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
I have a Kraton 4S with the stock servo and radio. I'd like to change out the radio controller and receiver to a different one. Will I need to reprogram the stock ESC? If so, does anyone know how to do it?

Thank you

For the throttle setup: Press set button when powering on. Full throttle - Set button - Neutral - Set button - Full brake - Set button.

Go check in your manual. It is explained there and it will be much easier for you to follow the instructions from the manual than instructions from someone who posted in this thread.

You will also need to set up your servo endpoints after you changed the servo and/or controller.

Last edited:
Yes you will. Anytime you unplug the receiver from the ESC you will have to recalibrate it.
I have a Kraton 4S with the stock servo and radio. I'd like to change out the radio controller and receiver to a different one. Will I need to reprogram the stock ESC? If so, does anyone know how to do it?

Thank you
The very first thing to do on the transmitter is set channel 2 (assuming your ESC is connected here) from NOR to REV. Then hold the set button and power on the ESC. The rest of the instructions are in the arrma manual. I think is something like, transmitter on, then power on ESC with set button held down, release set button after beeps. With transmitter in the neutral, the ESC beeps and flashes green, then pull full throttle and hit set button again, ESC beeps and flashes green. Pull full brake and press set on the ESC, beeps, green flash and your done. Power off ESC.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back