Kraton CHASSIS BRACES

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tutur74170

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Nero
Hello i'd like to buy a front and rear chassis braces for my arrma kraton 6S blx. I heard about the GPM ones...they don't ship cause of coronavirus. Every brand I check they have like a 2 months delay...do you know one brand wich ship internationally (I live in France) that has good front and rear chassis braces and that still works as of now?
Thanks a lot,
Arthur

P2DaO.. I noticed that Kulis has the front brace fitting Kraton, but the only brace for the rear part, are for Senton and Typhoon.. Do they fit Kraton as well?.. In that case.. old reliable Kulis will get an order soon :p

P2DaO.. I noticed that Kulis has the front brace fitting Kraton, but the only brace for the rear part, are for Senton and Typhoon.. Do they fit Kraton as well?.. In that case.. old reliable Kulis will get an order soon :p

Yeah Kulis is the place for us Swedes ? But my mistake about the rear brace. I only saw the front brace and then assumed they would have the rear in stock as usual.

Yeah Kulis is the place for us Swedes ? But my mistake about the rear brace. I only saw the front brace and then assumed they would have the rear in stock as usual.

Indeed he is..I´ve plowed too much money into his store lately..and some to Autopartner.. >< All of the things are only to build up some stock of spares for the Kraton. (btw.. I´m in Falkenberg.. couple of dudes here running Arrma, if you are nearby you are always welcome to join us).

Indeed he is..I´ve plowed too much money into his store lately..and some to Autopartner.. >< All of the things are only to build up some stock of spares for the Kraton. (btw.. I´m in Falkenberg.. couple of dudes here running Arrma, if you are nearby you are always welcome to join us).

Thanks man! But I'm over 800 km north of you ?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back