Notorious Choose thicker differential oil for bashing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

manchester161

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

For Bashing extremely my arrma notorious 6s blx with differential oil 100k front, 1mil center and 300k rear
Have you ever tried on it?!

640A4ED6-876C-41D0-93A6-3BD1973C69A5.jpeg

No and I don’t want to.

Last edited:
I run 500k/20M/500k on a stunt truck, need all 4 tires creating consistent air manipulation with centrifugal forces. If a single tire spins slower on big sends you’ll end on a side. Handling is manageable with the right mix of throttle and brake, especially with a big-tire/short wheelbase that is wider than it is long.

A Mojave armed Typhon is 13x13” depending on hub/wheel offset configuration for reference.

Last edited:
More thicker diff fluid more overheat on motor, is that right?!
I am no vet like some of the others here... since I have a Kraton 6S will use it as an example...

Say if stock is 10/100/10k I try not to vary too far out that range. For a non-LSD try run 50/200/20k...LSD is a different story so will not go there here.

If you want to pop wheelies and it stand all day long and standing backflips is your thing...go 500k to 1mil in the center but not for me never will be. As you said, you want to bash and so do I...means I want to spin dirt and power off but stay well planted for 4-wheel drive. Having a little power slip in the center at 200K is great for me 300K at the most. 50K slows the front down for me with the 20K in the rear for a faster spin.

What I get is a nice controlled power slide in my turn and front with a slower pull to keep me in the direction I want to go. One size does not fit all, but I've found and heard/seen 50/200/20k is a nice start to go from there. Each of bash differently... the ground game is more my home not in the air.

Like one poster said I would not try those you posted for f/r and 1mil in the center.....hmmm 🤷‍♂️

Keep reading and asking.

Thank for your advices,
However thinner diff oil in front and rear may causes the tires blow off when it is in the air

Thanks

I’ve watched some videos on your youtube channel, review rc car brands, maintenance, upgrade…
May I ask how thicker fluid you use in differential for bashing?!

I run my Outcast EXB completely stock.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back