Kraton Christmas in August!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tigershark1956

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Limitless
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Talion
Well and so it begins.. Just received my new Kraton 6S via Santa's helper, Fedex. Thanks to joostin420, the addiction has started.... :ROFLMAO:💰

tempImagehS7d9c.jpg

tempImage0f8ZOO.png

Sorry, I don't know how to size images. Wasn't expecting it they would be so large. If someone knows how to resize, love to know.

Well and so it begins.. Just received my new Kraton 6S via Santa's helper, Fedex. Thanks to joostin420, the addiction has started.... :ROFLMAO:💰

View attachment 165025

View attachment 165026
Sorry, I don't know how to size images. Wasn't expecting it they would be so large. If someone knows how to resize, love to know.
Congrats! I wish your wallet a lot of luck! 🤣

I don't think there is a way to resize them.

I just picked up a Talion and already drooling over the Kraton…. But thinking the 8S!! It will probably be after Christmas before my piggy bank can afford it! LOL
Welcome to the Arrma club!

Congrats! I wish your wallet a lot of luck! 🤣

I don't think there is a way to resize them.
It seems this hobby has a way of giving your wallet a real workout!
Gave the Kraton a little spin yesterday with only 4S because that's all I have right now and what a blast it was.. The power at 4S is controllable but still pretty wild. Can't imagine what 6S will be like..🌋

I would I’ve to get my KEXB down to a 4S pack and still keep its top speed. Considering going full CF mode and see how it holds up. Right now it’s quite heavy for a single 4S pack.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back