SOLD / FOUND Clearing out basically everything

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interested?
Bump

Still have 2 rollers available with diffs and a lot of other stuff!
I was when price was lower for diffs. I thought you wanted 30 for 3 plastic diffs and 25 for metal. Maybe I read it wrong

Okay so I am looking to buy an electric scooter now and I would love recommendations. Lots of stuff for sale. Updating soon. 6s Motors, ESC's, Hoons, Proline street tires. Just keep an eye out if interested. Probably a 3s rig too.
What kind of prolines and what size hex?

What kind of prolines and what size hex?
I have proline MX28 14mm HEX for the 3s cars and proline street fighters just tires no rims
I was when price was lower for diffs. I thought you wanted 30 for 3 plastic diffs and 25 for metal. Maybe I read it wrong
That was without the pinions. If you want we can still do that

Okay so I am looking to buy an electric scooter now and I would love recommendations. Lots of stuff for sale. Updating soon. 6s Motors, ESC's, Hoons, Proline street tires. Just keep an eye out if interested. Probably a 3s rig too.
Hi! I have a couple electric scooters myself and am very into them, would love to offer tips and suggestions here but I know that isn’t the topic of the forum, if you would like to know about my scooter and about ordering on alibaba feel free to shoot a dm anytime.

Granite 3s with diffs and Typhon 3s with diffs. Both are rebuildable. Just need Electronics and I have the A arms
How much for each? And shipping to 60193?

LAST 2nd PIC:
Arms, shocks, Slipper rebuild kit, and other random stuff $25

LAST PIC:
Chassis with diffs and bulkheads $35

What you see in the picture is what you get.
1664726187435.png

1664726167097.png

1664726178221.png

Typhon 3s speed run car (No electronics except servo):
IMG_0389.jpg
IMG_0388.jpg

Ill fix any wrong screws or anything wrong with it to make it a complete roller. It gonna be around 15-20 to ship this but Ill discount if you find that too much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back