SOLD / FOUND Clearing out basically everything

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey brother what’s still available?
LAST 2nd PIC:
Arms, shocks, Slipper rebuild kit, and other random stuff $25

LAST PIC:
Chassis with diffs and bulkheads $35

What you see in the picture is what you get.
View attachment 247396
View attachment 247394
View attachment 247395
Typhon 3s speed run car (No electronics except servo):
View attachment 247397View attachment 247398
Ill fix any wrong screws or anything wrong with it to make it a complete roller. It gonna be around 15-20 to ship this but Ill discount if you find that too much
Hey man
Hey brother whatcha got left?

All the 3s cars, 3 plastic diffs, metal input for arrma 3s, Limitless diffs, and Slipper clutch. Let me know if you need anything from the post and ill let you know if I got it

For anyone interested in the 3s cars here are more pictures with lower prices. The metal diff from the speed run car is sold. I will throw in brand-new plastic diffs for a little bit less If you guys are interested I will post pics.
I'll give this a week then I'm closing this thread.
55+shipping Typhon 3s roller with new Hoons
30+shipping Granite mess with no Electronics but a lot of parts

For anyone interested in the 3s cars here are more pictures with lower prices. The metal diff from the speed run car is sold. I will throw in brand-new plastic diffs for a little bit less If you guys are interested I will post pics.
I'll give this a week then I'm closing this thread.
55+shipping Typhon 3s roller with new Hoons
30+shipping Granite mess with no Electronics but a lot of parts

What would be shipping costs? To USA
ZIP code 75074

The problem with those it is full of spammers.
"I want it, can I call" or "Text me on this number"
Craigslist is the same way.
Set your terms and stick with them. You don't need my phone number....I don't want yours......I'll only meet you at place X (which is usually 10 minutes or less from my house, and a public place) or you just won't buy it. I'm not shipping anything, I'm not taking online payments... bring cash...

Understand that you'll be limiting your potential audience, but oh well. I don't do headaches.

Set your terms and stick with them. You don't need my phone number....I don't want yours......I'll only meet you at place X (which is usually 10 minutes or less from my house, and a public place) or you just won't buy it. I'm not shipping anything, I'm not taking online payments... bring cash...

Understand that you'll be limiting your potential audience, but oh well. I don't do headaches.

I really admire the fact that you believe people actually read the ads and/or the spammers will obey. :)
You are right in a nice world, but nowadays. I just recently had like 10 people ghosting after we agreed on meeting place and time and all. Crazy world for sure.

I really admire the fact that you believe people actually read the ads and/or the spammers will obey. :)
You are right in a nice world, but nowadays. I just recently had like 10 people ghosting after we agreed on meeting place and time and all. Crazy world for sure.
Am i missing something? Whether they read the add or not is irrelevant. If you have problems with people not showing up, the easiest solution is to have that individual send you a picture of X location when they arrive, then leave to go meet them. I do it all the time.

Okay so I am looking to buy an electric scooter now and I would love recommendations. Lots of stuff for sale. Updating soon. 6s Motors, ESC's, Hoons, Proline street tires. Just keep an eye out if interested. Probably a 3s rig too.
Shame your in Canada as I would have taken the granite shell buddy and motor mount .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back