Kraton Kraton build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kiba.k9

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Kraton EXB
So in the month of owning my kraton exb v2 I've added campsite rc fan stacks they have rocket fans hr wheel nuts went through 2 wings 1 drive shaft and the stock servo was junk so a put in a jx hv 45kg at 7.4 v and a 14 tooth pinion for daily bashing its been fun the drive shaft I can't blame on my kraton punch at 6 or 7 and full blasts in dry black top 😀

Snapchat-418684146.jpg

So in the month of owning my kraton exb v2 I've added campsite rc fan stacks they have rocket fans hr wheel nuts went through 2 wings 1 drive shaft and the stock servo was junk so a put in a jx hv 45kg at 7.4 v and a 14 tooth pinion for daily bashing its been fun the drive shaft I can't blame on my kraton punch at 6 or 7 and full blasts in dry black top 😀

View attachment 357039
Sweet rig! Was the factory motor fan not enough?

Sweet rig! Was the factory motor fan not enough?
With the stock pinion it was noticeably cooler motor wise I did jump it up a tooth to the 14t Pinon I wanted peace of mind for when the weather is hot hot I also upgraded the esc fan to a rocket fan with the air stack and put a screen over it to keep grass out with this set up I may be able to run the 16t or 15t for genral bashing in 90 to 95 degree heat

With the stock pinion it was noticeably cooler motor wise I did jump it up a tooth to the 14t Pinon I wanted peace of mind for when the weather is hot hot I also upgraded the esc fan to a rocket fan with the air stack and put a screen over it to keep grass out with this set up I may be able to run the 16t or 15t for genral bashing in 90 to 95 degree heat
Ahh I got ya. Makes sense. So with the stock pinion it was fine temp wise? I'm wanting to buy one of these here soon and trying to read as much as I can on the do's and don'ts on set ups for future reference if that makes sense

Ahh I got ya. Makes sense. So with the stock pinion it was fine temp wise? I'm wanting to buy one of these here soon and trying to read as much as I can on the do's and don'ts on set ups for future reference if that makes sense
Correct it was noticeably hotter with a bigger pinion

Tonight's project wire loom the wires for the motor and esc

17120203224716078653704509848258.jpg

I pulled the trigger on the fan kit and mud guards this morning myself. I'm going to up the pinion on mine as well. Probably a 15t

Back