Color options

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dang now I have to wait for that color to come out so I can get it
Or I can buy one and give it hell and break it and buy the red strip color one
Tell ya what. If you can break it. When I do get a dual extruder... eventually...... your color mash up is on the house.

Tell ya what. If you can break it. When I do get a dual extruder... eventually...... your color mash up is on the house.
Deal I will try to land on the wing every time if I canā€™t break it well in getting all your parts for the k6s deal

Blue,red,orange,green,white and black are going to be the available color options. They will be added to the website a week from today. Going to be a very limited run. Aprox 5 sets of each color. The 2 fastest sellers will be permanently added to the lineup.

Blue,red,orange,green,white and black are going to be the available color options. They will be added to the website a week from today. Going to be a very limited run. Aprox 5 sets of each color. The 2 fastest sellers will be permanently added to the lineup.
Very excited to see how they all turn out! Excited for the new colorsā€¦ time to get your accessorizing on šŸ˜Ž
pink shades GIF by Jess Mac

Very excited to see how they all turn out! Excited for the new colorsā€¦ time to get your accessorizing on šŸ˜Ž
pink shades GIF by Jess Mac
Next I will have to figure out how to bedazzle them

They will all be hitting the website this Sunday. Building an inventory up currently right now. These are raw prints. Just for color reference
So when can I get a blue wing mount for my noto?

20210712_211405.jpg

Chrome dip?? Can plastics be chromed?
Some come as crime. Not a color option from the manufacturer unfortunately
They carry a silver but not chrome

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back