Custom body for my Senton 3s. First time making one.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deimos

Reaction score
Stickers and masking was a pain, but i feel like i learned a lot during this one and i'm ready for more :D

The first mistake was not trusting only one layer of tamiya masking tape, so i laid it on thick on the white parts which caused the tape to pull up and screw me.

I had to correct the mistakes on the white stripes from the top but all in all i'm really happy how it turned out.

Question, does anyone have a good suggestion for the body post extenders?
I used the killer body extenders that you connect with a body clip, and i had to cut them to fit the body. Their plastic is soft and the cutting made them even weaker so they broke with the first rollover I had.

Attachments

• 20200503_191826.jpg
    20200503_191826.jpg
    475 KB · Views: 109
  • 20200503_191819.jpg
    20200503_191819.jpg
    532 KB · Views: 92
  • 20200503_191832.jpg
    20200503_191832.jpg
    445.3 KB · Views: 84
Cool. I really don't love the stock Senton body, but I'm cheap, so I keep running it.

Honestly, i think it's a good durable body, but i wanted a project a bit more flare. I still use the original body for hard bashing

Honestly, i think it's a good durable body, but i wanted a project a bit more flare. I still use the original body for hard bashing

I don't have complaints about the function of the stock body, I just don't love the unlicensed styling. It helps keep the cost down though, so I do appreciate that.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back