Dear Stalker....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bicketybam

Back from vacation!
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Granite
  3. Infraction
  4. Kraton 8S
  5. Kraton 6s
  6. Kraton 4s
  7. Mojave
  8. Notorious
  9. Talion
  10. Typhon 6s
I know the one dislike I get on all my YouTube videos comes from someone on this forum. Any chance you can nut up and own it? I highly doubt it but I thought I'd ask, lol. My guess is it's someone who doesn't really like Arrma, has never posted a video and is definitely worse that me at running them. Just sack up :)
:ROFLMAO:

I have heard that there are "dislike bots" on YouTube which account for a high percentage of all the dislikes given to peoples videos on YouTube but if it was that I'd expect you to be getting a lot more dislikes than just one so I doubt it's that.

The other thing I have heard about YouTube is that a "Like" or "Dislike" on your video is essentially the same thing as far as YouTube's search algorithm goes so more of one or the other it doesn't matter as both put your videos higher up the search results. ;)

It wasn't me BTW. :D :LOL:

It's bs for sure, and you will never find out who it is. Look at it this way. The person is doing you a favor. They have to open your thread, start your video, move to YouTube and then hit the button. That's a view and counts to your total, so you do move up in the universe of YouTube rankings, like @GMballistic ssid. It's easy to be a troll in 2019, and your troll is probably younger than us. It's their way of attacking people, not like when we were young, and attacking someone meant you were going to get bloody. 99% of us like your vids, and that's what you should keep your focus on. Not the 1% whose opinion doesn't really matter. Maybe he/she can show us how many of his videos made it to an rc company's website or YouTube page. I know more than one of yours has?

I know little about YouTube outside of how to press the play button......i didn’t even realise you could tell who Like dor Disliked something.....either way let it be there problem no one is ever going to satisfy everyone........I am still waiting for the sequel to Bickety VS Senton though??

In order to like or dislike you have to sign in which is too much work for me. I just like to sit back and enjoy. Keep on posting the bashing:D:D:D

Lol, someone’s actually doing that ?
They’re either really bored or you’ve got right up somebody’s nose.

I shouldn't post when I've been drinking, lol. It's all good. A view is a view ???
The original post shows up as posted at 6:25AM for me, ...what time was it where you are?

Just curious whether you were up drinking really late into the morning or up drinking really early. :oops: :ROFLMAO:

The original post shows up as posted at 6:25AM for me, ...what time was it where you are?

Just curious whether you were up drinking really late into the morning or up drinking really early. :oops::ROFLMAO:
It was 230 am. Up late ??

Bickety, I think I gave you a dislike ONE time, when you started adding music to your videos, that's all. Just one time. Any videos with music, I turn the music off, and then can not hear the motor control, etc. etc. You do mix yours better than some, but I just ain't into the music thing.:)

My evil plan is working! I just picked up another "dislike" stalker :ROFLMAO: More views and more thumbs. Thank you!

Bickety, I think I gave you a dislike ONE time, when you started adding music to your videos, that's all. Just one time. Any videos with music, I turn the music off, and then can not hear the motor control, etc. etc. You do mix yours better than some, but I just ain't into the music thing.:)

In my opinion an RC video needs some of the following elements to make them entertaining:

1. A display of great driving ability
2. Entertaining or informative running commentary
3. A good soundtrack
4. Good editing and some use of slow motion
5. Good camera work.

You don't need ALL of these for them to be good, but FOR ME you either need a good running commentary OR a good soundtrack. The exception would be if you have element#1 - a display of great driving ability, which I don't. This is still a work in process for me. When I first started adding music it left the soundtrack at full volume. I have since adjusted the sound level so you can better hear anything I have to say as well as the sound of the cars. To me it adds a little something. But I do agree with you in some regards. If there is an RC video with music that I absolutely hate at full sound level, I won't continue to watch it - even without sound.

Anyway, thank you for the feedback, Coot. I will probably continue with a soundtrack at a reduced level or I may make different version: music and no music. It's easy enough to do.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back