Dear FedEx dude(tte)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KnowAir

Very Active Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 8S
  2. Kraton EXB
  3. Mojave EXB
Were art thou!? I took this day off from work to sign for this damn box!! LOL
Waitin on a K6 exb...😳🤔😳🤔😳🤔
Signature should be optional to buyer at checkout, no?
One of thew few things about living in a rural area.. can't have it all I guess😳🤔😔😳🤔😔..this me waiting and everytime I hear something that sound like a van😂

Last edited:
Mine was delivered to a relatives house today, that way the wife will never know. 😉😂

Mine was delivered to a relatives house today, that way the wife will never know. 😉😂
Yeah, she thinks the radio silence is cuz I got my new toy and am totally engrossed.. otherwise it's "honeydo"😎
Yeah, she thinks the radio silence is cuz I got my new toy and am totally engrossed.. otherwise it's "honeydo"😎
JK, she's such a good sport..ima lucky man👍

I get the “Did you buy another damn truck!” 😡 “We could have bought…” 🙄

🤣🤣🤣
Lol ya I get the "really did you need another one you've got like 10 already?" 😂 I say yep cause I didn't have that one yet and it drives different than all the others🤣

Our local FedEx office is a joke: even though the package says "signature required", every time the drivers leave the package on the porch without as much as ringing the doorbell. And I'm almost always home because I'm on permanent telework.

Edit.. Baby Huey is here, had to bring out a few for the welcome 🥳 at least the day was well spent runnin some other rigs🤠
Woot woot 🙌

20211111_162121.jpg

I absolutely loathe Fedex with a passion., I've never had such a terrible experience with almost any other company of any kind ever. I know my tiny little business means jack to Fedex but I will never use them again for any of my deliveries. They are dead to me.

I have a p.o box so ups, fedex and other non-usps mail deliverers go to a relatives house or a friends house, I hate it so much when I have a rc car part I have been waiting for (what feels like forever) to turn up and when I go to visit them the part isn't there, one hour after you leave they call and tell me the part is there.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back