Diff gear main 43t?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ANY.... HELP is appreciated.

I asked about what diff cup to get and got a generic a$$ answer like search the forums. Stayed away from the arrma cup and got the new hot racing black and red cup.

Having issues with the outdrives being loose. Is there a resolve? Thanks

How loose? Cause they are all wobbly to a certain extent..in any cup..
Ah well I feel better. Both have a little wobble. Not allot but from working on vehicles id say too much as it would mess with the gear mesh inside. The satellites have (1)mugen & (1)stock shim behind. The mesh is tight and gears spin smooth as butter when all is buttoned up. Thanks man!!!? some reason I assumed they should twist smooth and straight.

Ah well I feel better. Both have a little wobble. Not allot but from working on vehicles id say too much as it would mess with the gear mesh inside. The satellites have (1)mugen & (1)stock shim behind. The mesh is tight and gears spin smooth as butter when all is buttoned up. Thanks man!!!? some reason I assumed they should twist smooth and straight.

It's the nature of the design.. the way the output cup shafts ride in the bores.. no bearing supporting them so they must be sloppy to a certain extent or they would seize in the bores..

As a side note when that cup wobbles it is not moving the sun gear..but rather wobbling in the bore of that as well..?

It's the nature of the design.. the way the output cup shafts ride in the bores.. no bearing supporting them so they must be sloppy to a certain extent or they would seize in the bores..

As a side note when that cup wobbles it is not moving the sun gear..but rather wobbling in the bore of that as well..?
Rock on man! Good info and puts my mind at rest. Now if the dang. 30k fluid would ship i could go for a bash. Was thinking of going with 30k grease instead. After the break in of the gears I may swap out the Silicon for grease.

Good luck with it sir.. hope you get out for some bashing soon..?.. definitely sucks to be down..?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back