Defective 13T Main Input Gear?

Leejax01

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
I had to replace an input gear I took out for another car. The set (43/13) was working fine at the time. I ordered part #AR310468 which matched the straight cut diff. The replacement was super tight, binds and notchy. Tried it in a different case, tried another diff and still the same. Nothing was previously shimmed. Needs break in? Could it be an odd ball gear? It looks perfect by eye

Surchaufeur

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Nero
  4. Notorious
I had to replace an input gear I took out for another car. The set (43/13) was working fine at the time. I ordered part #AR310468 which matched the straight cut diff. The replacement was super tight, binds and notchy. Tried it in a different case, tried another diff and still the same. Nothing was previously shimmed. Needs break in? Could it be an odd ball gear? It looks perfect by eye
If ur speaking of the plastic gear of the 3s arrmas yes they are bigger new and have to break in

Leejax01

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
Sorry, it’s a 6S. It’s the main input gear that contacts the diff from the center driveshaft

Camaroboy383

Invention is the mother of necessity!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Outcast 6s
  4. Outcast 4s
  5. Typhon 3s

This is for a Typhon?