Limitless Diff lockers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was wondering if any of the super high speed guys are running diff lockers in either front, rear, or both. Thanks!
Not sure if I qualify for your criteria, but yes all three diffs are replaced with spools in my Infraction and earplugs in F/R diffs in my Typhon 3S.

Raz runs diff lockers, from Scorched RC which are probably the best ones. I run a center spool and 500k fluid in both front and rear diffs. I will probably change to 1 million weight in the front diff soon. I've had this setup over 130mph with no issues and the car tracks straight as an arrow, of course I'm not doing the speeds Raz is doing

Raz runs diff lockers, from Scorched RC which are probably the best ones. I run a center spool and 500k fluid in both front and rear diffs. I will probably change to 1 million weight in the front diff soon. I've had this setup over 130mph with no issues and the car tracks straight as an arrow, of course I'm not doing the speeds Raz is doing
I was talking with a guy who's running 152 and he says that he's not running lockers. So, I think I'll just buy them (before they're out of stock) and play with heavy diff fluid first and see how it goes. I'm not trying to set records with this thing, just want to have some wicked fun with it.

There are plenty of people who run stock diff fluids or increase slightly.
@phildogg is one who has mentioned keeping low weight diff fluid.

Ultimately it comes down you your preference on how the car feels between loose and locked diffs. Some of this might also depend on if you are using foams or GRP/Hoons. Another factor is how you setup your alignment.

There are plenty of people who run stock diff fluids or increase slightly.
@phildogg is one who has mentioned keeping low weight diff fluid.

Ultimately it comes down you your preference on how the car feels between loose and locked diffs. Some of this might also depend on if you are using foams or GRP/Hoons. Another factor is how you setup your alignment.
Do you use suspension setup equipment, like from Hudy?

It should, the only difference between a 1/8 car and the 1/7 is the wheelbase.
Very good, thank you!
I'm surprised to see only one rear toe plate made in the aftermarket for the Limitless. Now it's my understanding that the Limitless has 3 degrees of rear toe-in. The aftermarket plate will set it at 0 degrees. Too bad there aren't any plates in between to dial it in more. 3 degrees of toe-in seems to be too much and 0 degrees is too little.

Very good, thank you!
I'm surprised to see only one rear toe plate made in the aftermarket for the Limitless. Now it's my understanding that the Limitless has 3 degrees of rear toe-in. The aftermarket plate will set it at 0 degrees. Too bad there aren't any plates in between to dial it in more. 3 degrees of toe-in seems to be too much and 0 degrees is too little.
M2C makes a 1 degree rear toe in part for on-road speed use. I agree that 1-2 degrees is ideal.

https://m2cracing.net/arrma/469-m2c-3120-arrma-on-road-rear-hinge-pin-retainer-kit.html

There is also a method of using old Team Durango parts where the rear toe is adjustable, but not sure on the part number or if they are available anymore.

M2C makes a 1 degree rear toe in part for on-road speed use. I agree that 1-2 degrees is ideal.

https://m2cracing.net/arrma/469-m2c-3120-arrma-on-road-rear-hinge-pin-retainer-kit.html

There is also a method of using old Team Durango parts where the rear toe is adjustable, but not sure on the part number or if they are available anymore.
Thank you sir!
Went on their site and saw this for the onroad kit...it fits the
KRATON, OUTCAST, TYPHON ,NOTORIOUS, SENTON

DOES NOT FIT MOJAVE

Last edited:
I look at it this way. I've been in r/c and model railroading since I'm 8. I'll be 53 this month. I'm into the hobby way over $30K or so, so why start nickle and diming crap now lolol
May even be $40K. I try not to keep track of spending.
If your having fun and can afford it, I fully support it! ??

Affording it...now there's something I never take into account! lol I've been known to melt credit cards.
Stimulating the economy! I put all my toys on my cards (for the score game) and still pay it off at the end of the month. Sometimes I split parts between cards even if it's from the same site ?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back