Kraton Diff oil recommendation

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ArrmaK8

Reaction score
Hi,
I have a Kraton 8s EXB and I already use 20m on the center. I have heard that people use 1m in the front, 20m center and 500k in the back. But I have also heard that some people that have used that setup switched after to 500k/20m/500k. I don't know what I should use and i don't want to experiment by opening it up again and much more...

Any tips?

I’m on 500k front/20m center/ 500k rear. I might move to ear plugs in the center though.
How is it going with that setup? Is it much better stan stock diff oil but with 20m in the center?

Btw ear plugs is worse. It becomes to jelly and i have broken my diff because of it

How is it going with that setup? Is it much better stan stock diff oil but with 20m in the center?

Btw ear plugs is worse. It becomes to jelly and i have broken my diff because of it
I like it better than stock it puts the power down. I’ve seen a lot of folks running ear plugs no problem. What kind were you using when they went to jelly?

I’m on 500k front/20m center/ 500k rear. I might move to ear plugs in the center though.
I like it better than stock it puts the power down. I’ve seen a lot of folks running ear plugs no problem. What kind were you using when they went to jelly?
Got it at the local pharmacy, should not matter. I will always use 20m instead of earplugs, wait does the car become slower? Does it do better/faster backflips with the 500k setup?

Back