Infraction Different hoons

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

samuelppeters5

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Kraton EXB
  3. Senton 3s
  4. Typhon 6s
Hey guys, I got an infraction that needs tires, I know the infraction has 42/100 tires and that there are 53/107 and 53/100 tires.

The 53/100 tires are on a good sale on Amazon and I was wondering if that size tire would work on the infraction, thanks

54/100 Powerhobby tires? I have a set of 42/100 & 54/100 PH tires. 42s fit but the 54s need a little trim on the rear of the Infraction 6s. I'm still on the Hoons, haven't trimmed it yet.

54/100 Powerhobby tires
Horizon makes 53/100 hoons as well

The 53/100 tires are on a good sale on Amazon and I was wondering if that size tire would work on the infraction, thanks
They would fit the wheel hub and gearing would work fine. But they might rub the body. Not sure.

54/100 Powerhobby tires? I have a set of 42/100 & 54/100 PH tires. 42s fit but the 54s need a little trim on the rear of the Infraction 6s. I'm still on the Hoons, haven't trimmed it yet.
IMG_2007.png

These are the ones I found

Everyone that has an infection 6s needs tires. :ROFLMAO:
I have tried the 53 100s and they were very close to the body, but they did heat the motor up a little more than I’d liked. I changed the gearing in my Felony and I run them on the back of that now. 42 100s upfront and 53 100 in the rear. I have to run a little less pinion gear on the Felony than I do the fraction.

I would like to try the GRP’s if anyone can send me a decent link. I never know what to get S7 XM eight? A little help here would be appreciated.

I have tried the 53 100s and they were very close to the body, but they did heat the motor up a little more than I’d liked. I changed the gearing in my Felony and I run them on the back of that now. 42 100s upfront and 53 100 in the rear. I have to run a little less pinion gear on the Felony than I do the fraction.

I would like to try the GRP’s if anyone can send me a decent link I never know what to get S7 XM eight help here would be appreciated.
Good to know. Didn't think about the heating. Maybe it's an infection 🤣 durn phone auto correct 😆

I would like to try the GRP’s if anyone can send me a decent link. I never know what to get S7 XM eight? A little help here would be appreciated.
https://www.hobbyheroes.com/collect...diumhard-2-black-20-spoke-belted-rubber-tires
only site you need to know for grps :cool:

Hey guys, I got an infraction that needs tires, I know the infraction has 42/100 tires and that there are 53/107 and 53/100 tires.

I do not think it is always easy to pick Infraction tires. I have both Hoons and GRP. Depending on the season, where you bash, the age of the asphalt, and how you push it can be so different from others.

GRPs, for me, have been good. I hate the low sidewalls, but they tend to last a bit longer. Like the Hoons for the smoke, the GRPs don't smoke the same

Are you still running the stock power system? And how are you geared?

Back