Does anybody know what kind of spectrum battery on kraton 6s EXB?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dan207265_RC

Reaction score
So I guess the one I put in my cart on Amazon is wrong battery so does anybody know what kind spectrum 6s battery will go on my kraton 6s EXB? Thanx guys..🙏🏼

6DD3D750-8FD0-4F84-B6A3-1C2D879E36E2.jpeg

I wouldnt recommend spectrum battery unless you really want it for the little reasons that it provides. In my opinion they are very high priced for what they are if you don't need the other stuff. I would run a Zee battery just because its cheaper and they have always done well for me and plenty of others.

This is perfect for your kraton:
https://www.amazon.com/Zeee-Connector-Airplane-Helicopter-Quadcopter/dp/B07ZV5DDWQ/ref=sr_1_2_sspa?crid=349XXFDNLGON&keywords=zeee+6s+lipo&qid=1660058687&sprefix=zee+6s+li,aps,1143&sr=8-2-spons&psc=1&spLa=ZW5jcnlwdGVkUXVhbGlmaWVyPUEyNFE0VFRNRVAwRzBCJmVuY3J5cHRlZElkPUEwMjM3NTgyUU1XMFpRTkM1TVcyJmVuY3J5cHRlZEFkSWQ9QTAwODE2ODkyRTZEQzFEOE00Nlk2JndpZGdldE5hbWU9c3BfYXRmJmFjdGlvbj1jbGlja1JlZGlyZWN0JmRvTm90TG9nQ2xpY2s9dHJ1ZQ==

For example what @wildman6809 linked is the same price but you have to buy 2 of those and those will be less runtime. If you want the spectrum auto discharge, telemetry, and the easy charging then I understand. But that stuff never justified the price for me. Not hating on @wildman6809 by the way

Spektrum 11.1V 5000mAh 3S 50C Smart LiPo G2 Hard Case: IC5, SPMX53S50H5 https://a.co/d/dpwsIOd
I run 2 of these on my talion and outcast if that helps.
Can I run two of these bro..I have one for my vorteks right now and I have two spectrum 11.1v 5000mAh 3s 50C on my kraton EXB right now I was just Avoiding having two batteries and just do one..what u think? Is it the same or better?

6660AA45-77D2-4844-84B7-516F66702B95.jpeg

I wouldnt recommend spectrum battery unless you really want it for the little reasons that it provides. In my opinion they are very high priced for what they are if you don't need the other stuff. I would run a Zee battery just because its cheaper and they have always done well for me and plenty of others.

This is perfect for your kraton:
https://www.amazon.com/Zeee-Connector-Airplane-Helicopter-Quadcopter/dp/B07ZV5DDWQ/ref=sr_1_2_sspa?crid=349XXFDNLGON&keywords=zeee+6s+lipo&qid=1660058687&sprefix=zee+6s+li,aps,1143&sr=8-2-spons&psc=1&spLa=ZW5jcnlwdGVkUXVhbGlmaWVyPUEyNFE0VFRNRVAwRzBCJmVuY3J5cHRlZElkPUEwMjM3NTgyUU1XMFpRTkM1TVcyJmVuY3J5cHRlZEFkSWQ9QTAwODE2ODkyRTZEQzFEOE00Nlk2JndpZGdldE5hbWU9c3BfYXRmJmFjdGlvbj1jbGlja1JlZGlyZWN0JmRvTm90TG9nQ2xpY2s9dHJ1ZQ==

For example what @wildman6809 linked is the same price but you have to buy 2 of those and those will be less runtime. If you want the spectrum auto discharge, telemetry, and the easy charging then I understand. But that stuff never justified the price for me. Not hating on @wildman6809 by the way
Oh okay..well I have a DX3 radio I like it cuz it tells me how much juice I have on the battery and plus I bought 6s combo pack of spectrum and charger..lol this year..I have two zee batteries for my 3s I like the batteries too..lol
Spektrum 11.1V 5000mAh 3S 50C Smart LiPo G2 Hard Case: IC5, SPMX53S50H5 https://a.co/d/dpwsIOd
I run 2 of these on my talion and outcast if that helps.
I already have two spectrum 50C one can I run two 100C spectrum? Or just run one 6s spectrum battery but I can’t find one..I don’t have the G2 charge just the regular that charge two batteries at once..lol

Last edited:
Can I run two of these bro..I have one for my vorteks right now and I have two spectrum 11.1v 5000mAh 3s 50C on my kraton EXB right now I was just Avoiding having two batteries and just do one..what u think? Is it the same or better?

View attachment 234872

Oh okay..well I have a DX3 radio I like it cuz it tells me how much juice I have on the battery and plus I bought 6s combo pack of spectrum and charger..lol this year..I have two zee batteries for my 3s I like the batteries too..lol

I already have two spectrum 50C one can I run two 100C spectrum? Or just run one 6s spectrum battery but I can’t find one..I don’t have the G2 charge just the regular that charge two batteries at once..lol
Yes, those perform about the same as the G2 50c ones.

Here’s a single 6s pack that fits: https://www.amainhobbies.com/spektr...-connector-22.2v-5000mah-spmx50006s30/p802497

I use 2 3s because i have 2 sons that drive cars also all at the same time so i have a bunch of batteries. We also have 3s 4s and 6s cars so multiple batteries is a must.

If your going to spend that kinda jack on batteries? then I'd say go Max Amps. but in my experience, your not really getting a whole lot more for the money.

Yeah that’s the picture I posted..lol but I ask at people on Amazon and they say it doesn’t fit? Have u heard about that?
According to the specs posted on amain, it should fit fine.

People on amazon are not very trustworthy. IMHO

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back